French law you can understand
There's no need to fly to France in order to manage your French property, business interests and investments, or deal with problems in France. De Spéville Solicitors provides an English-speaking French law service based right here in the UK. Our highly qualified specialist solicitor is completely bilingual and an expert in both French and English law.
Whether you are buying or selling French property, or need advice on French inheritance law, property gifts and transfers, the de Spéville team can help. Our English-speaking lawyers can clearly explain the legal issues to you, take legal instruction for French property sales or purchases, and help resolve property-related disputes. Because we work with you in English,you can be sure that your specific needs are fully understood, and that your case is taken care of without the hassle of travelling to meet with lawyers that you don't understand.
We are based in the Thames Valley, within easy reach of London, so you can meet us in person to discuss your needs, or we can help you over the phone. Our 15 years of experience includes cross-jurisdictional issues, and for contentious cases, we can call upon our specialist legal associates in France – but a native English speaker based at our UK offices will always manage your case with you directly. Call us now on 01344 204 984 to discuss your needs.
Services for owners of French property
- Buying and selling French property
- French wills and inheritance
- Transfer of French assets and gifts
- French property disputes and litigation
- Matrimonial issues affecting French property
- Property management services
- Free French property listings service
- Services for owners of businesses in France
Services for owners of businesses in France
- Setting up or purchasing French businesses
- French commercial leases and leasebacks
- Enforcements of judgements in France
- Business disputes & litigation